Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) issues the J&K Diploma PET Admit Card 2019. Candidates who successfully register for J&K PET 2019 can download their admit card online at jakbopee.org from March 22, 2019, onwards. To download it, the candidates need to enter details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. After downloading the Jnk Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card, ensure that the details given on it are correct. The candidates who don’t have the facility of the Internet can contact the IT section of BOPEE. Check more details regarding the J&K Diploma PET Admit Card 2019 in the article below.
J&K Diploma PET Admit Card 2019
The authority will release the separate notification regarding downloading of electronic admit card. Candidates can get their J&K PET admit card 2019 through online mode.
Candidates have to paste their photograph in the space given on the admit card. Without having photograph on the admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
|Availability of Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Admit card||22 Mar 2019|
|J&K Diploma PET 2019 exam date||01 Apr 2019|
- Click Here to download the J&K Diploma Polytechnic Admit Card 2019.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding J&K Diploma Polytechnic Admit Card 2019.
Rejected/Deficient Applications: Click Here to check the list of Rejected/Deficient Applications.
Official Website: jakbopee.org.
J&K PET 2019 Examination Schedule
The candidates should note down the time schedule as per which the exam will begin in the table below.
|09:55 AM||Reporting time in the Examination Hall|
|10:00 AM||The Invigilator verifies the identity of the candidate with the help of the Admit Card|
|10:15 AM||OMR Answer Sheet is given, read the instruction carefully and start filling it up|
|10:25 AM||Question Booklet will be distributed. Note down the Question Booklet number on the Answer Sheet|
|10:30 AM||Break open the seal of the Question Booklet and start attempting the questions|
|01:30 PM||Handover the OMR Answer Sheets to the Invigilator. You can take along the question answer booklet and OMR candidate’s copy|
How To Download J&K PET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card from online mode only. No candidate will receive it by post. So to download your admit card follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as it is available.
- Next, enter login details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- Finally now download and take a print out of the Admit Card.
In case there is no Internet Facility – How To Download?
Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with the prior telephonic appointment, for a nominal fee of Rs. 100/-, on any working day at the below, mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
What are the basic details given on the J&K PET Admit Card?
The admit card for J&K Diploma PET 2019 consists of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Date and Timing of the entrance test
- Address of the exam venue
Important Instructions For The Candidates
- No candidate can enter the examination hall without showing the Admit Card to the exam invigilator.
- The candidates should take a colour print out of J&K Diploma PET Admit Card 2019.
- It is an important verification document so the candidate should preserve it till the end of the admission process.
- The admit card is necessary at the time of Counselling, so do not damage or mutilate it in any way.
- The candidate shall not get a duplicate admit card in case if the original goes missing or is not in good shape. To avoid such situation, you first must download the admit card and then take at least 2-3 print out of it.