JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2019 will be made available for online download only. No printed admit card will be sent to student through post. The admit card for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 will consist of student’s personal details and exam information such as, timings and address for the examination. It is important that students should bring the admit card at the examination center.
It is advised to students to report at the examination center 2 hour before the commencement of the exam. At the examination center, students need to show the printed copy of the admit card, a valid photo id proof in original and photocopy of the same. Those who will not bring the mentioned documents will not be allowed inside the examination center to appear for the test. students can check about JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2019 from the article below.
JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2019
The expected date for conducting the JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 is given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||02nd to 4th week of Jun 2019|
|JIPMER B.Sc 2019 Entrance Exam date||24 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be announced on www.jipmer.edu.in .
Steps to Download the JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the User ID and Password as provided at the time of registration and submit it.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Information mentioned on the Admit Card 2019
The following details will be printed on the Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Roll Number
- Address for the exam center
Documents to bring at the Exam Center
students will be allowed to enter the Examination Center only after showing the following documents:
- Hard copy of the Admit Card
- Original and photocopy of any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- E-Aadhar with validated digital signature
- students who have passed or appearing in Class 12th examination from the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir the following Identity Proof (ID Proof) can also be considered in addition to the ID proof mentioned above due to non-implementation of Aadhar scheme.
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with photograph
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I request to change my exam center?
A. The exam center once allotted to the student will be final and cannot be changed.
Q. I do not remember my User ID. What should I do?
A. In case if the student does not remember the User ID/ Password, they can retrieve it from their Email ID as sent at the time of registration.
Q. Due to some reason, I may not be able to appear for the entrance exam. Can I get a refund on the application fee that I paid?
A. The application fee paid by the student is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. Can I request for rectification / change of any details in the Admit card?
A. The authorities do not accept any request for rectification / change of any details in the Admit card.