JEMAT Admit Card 2019, JEMAT Hall Ticket 2019: JEMAT admit cards of JEMAT will be issued by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. All the students who are registered successfully in the computer base of the university will be generated these hall tickets carrying Name of the student, Mother’s name, Mobile Number, Venue address, Date of the exam, Day of exam and Father’s name etc. to be produced at the time of checking. students must carry the JEMAT admit card which would be downloadable for the website at jemat.eadmission.net To download the JEMAT 2019 Admit card, exam aspirants would need their Application Number and Password.
In case, the student forgets his/ her password/ application number, it shall be retrievable by following the instructions lined up in the prospectus. Also, students should take care, that before downloading the admit card, they check the details printed on the admit card. All the exam aspiring individuals will undergo inspection by the invigilator. And if the student has not gotten his details corrected, the officials will not be held responsible for disqualification.
JEMAT Admit Card
The admit card will not be sent to the student individually. The responsibility of checking the availability of admit card on the website will be of students. The tentative dates are 02nd week of Jul 2019 onwards.
Important Dates for JEMAT Admit Card
The expected schedule for downloading the JEMAT 2019 Hall ticket is that the tickets will be uploaded on the student login of the registered students by July 2019. The dates are not permanent.
|Availability of admit card online||02nd week of Jul 2019 onwards|
|Date of written exam||03rd week of Jul 2019|
How to download the Admit Card
- The students will have to visit the official website. You can either check the website on your own or simply click the link which we will embed on this page.
- The website is jemat1.eadmissions.net or Click Here
- Now search for Applicant Login
- In this sections, you will be required to provide your Application Number and Password
- Once you enter these details, the admit card download link will appear.
- Download and save the file.
If you forget the password
The students who forge their password or Application NUmber, you will get a link to get it back. The link can be founded on the site as “forget password”. The option will take you to the Applicant Login page. Provide the necessary details and get your application number and password.
Information printed on the admit card
- Name of the student
- Mother’s name
- Venue address
- Mobile Number
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Father’s name
The JEMAT 2019 exam hall gates might open 30 minutes prior the exam commences. The reporting time for students will be mentioned in the admit card. If reporting time is not indicated, try to reach 45 minutes before the exam has to start.
JEMAT Exam pattern
The exam will be held OFFLINE. It means that you will answer the questions in pen and paper mode. You shall get a total 100 questions. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be 40 questions from General English, 40 questions from Mathematics and 20 questions from Logical Reasoning. You will see 4 alternative answers for 1 questions. You will have to pick the correct or most appropriate one from those choices. Keep in mind, that if you mark a wrong, answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|General English||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Instructions for JEMAT appearing students
- Appearance in the test would be mandatory. Any student found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature shall be canceled immediately and his/ her candidature shall be forfeited for legal action
- The student must try to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the JEMAT examination.
- students may not be allowed to enter the hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination. They will also not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- A facility for arranging scribe will be allowed only for the visually challenged.
- Electronic gadgets such as an electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. will not be permitted in the examination hall.
- student will be declared disqualified if he/she is found to indulge in activities like
- (a) Tampering of JEMAT Admit Card / student’s Image
- (b) Disturbing the seat arrangement in the examination hall.
- (c) Using unfair means.
- (d) Smuggling out or smuggling in of the question booklet or any help material.