Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) will issue JEECUP Admit Card. The students will be able to download the admit card from the 03rd week of April 2019. It will be issued online at digilocker.gov.in or can be downloaded through the link given on this page. JEECUP Admit Card 2019 will be available soon in the third week of April 2019. Check here latest notification about UP Polytechnic Admit Card releasing date & details. Also check how to download UPJEE admit card 2019.
There are 831 Institutes in which students are offered admission through JEECUP 2019. students can check complete schedule for issuance of UP Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card in the table below
|JEECUP Admit Card available for download from||03rd week of Apr 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 exam date for Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses||22 Apr 2019
(09 AM – 12 PM)
|JEECUP 2019 exam date for Other Courses||22 Apr 2019
(02.30 PM – 05.30 PM)
Admit Card: The students will be able to download their JEECUP Admit Card through www.digilocker.gov.in
Official Website: jeecup.nic.in.
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2019?
Here we are giving some simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official link (link will be given above).
- A login window will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details like Application Form, Application Number & Password.
- Enter the security number and click on the “Sign In” button.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take some extra printouts for further use.
What Are The Documents To Bring On The Day Of Examination?
The students should bring the following documents on the day of JEECUP 2019:
- 02 Hard Copies of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, one should be given to the invigilator and the other one is to be kept by the candidate.
- Valid ID Proof such as:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Details given on the JEECUP Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned on the Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date & Time
- Venue Address
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
Important Instructions For the students
- The examination rooms will open 01 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- After 30 minutes of the commencement of the test, no candidate can enter the examination centre.
- 10 minutes before the test starts, the students receive Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet.
- Fill in the necessary particulars on the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- The students can take out the answer sheets, 05 minutes before the test.
- The students can take long the carbon copy of the answer sheet with them once the exam is over
What to do in case if forgot Registration Number/ Password?
Many students have asked this query, how can they retrieve the Registration Number or Password, if they have lost it or don’t remember? There are two ways by which you can retrieve it:
Option 1: The Registration Number and Password is sent to you at your registered email Id at the time of filling the form. So, check your inbox for that. However, if you have not received any mail regarding this, follow the other way of retrieving it.
Option 2: The other way is given to the candidate on the login page. Click on the Forgot Registration or Forgot Password link. Next, you will have to enter the necessary details.
Exam Pattern for JEECUP 2019
The exam for JEECUP 2019 is an offline, i.e., pen and paper-based test. It is of 03 hours duration. The students have to solve 100 MCQ questions in the given time duration. The language of the test will be in English and Hindi both. As for the marking scheme, for every correct answer, you are given 04 marks and there is a negative marking of 01 marks for an incorrect answer.
Test Centers for JEECUP 2019
The test is going to held in the following Test cities:
|Ambedkar Nagar||Etah||Kanpur Dehat||Sambhal|
|Amethi||Etawah||Kasganj||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Bahraich||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Lucknow||Sitapur|
|Bhadohi (sant ravidas nagar)||Hardoi||Moradabad||–|