JdVVN Jr Accountant Syllabus 2019, JdVVN Junior Accountant Syllabus in PDF. Download JdVVN Junior Accountant Syllabus in PDF Format, RRVUNL release recruitment notification for 812 non technical posts in various govt power companies, check Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd Jr Accountant recruitment notification. Here caknowledge team provide Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd Jr Accountant Syllabus in PDF Format.
The legislative Assembly of Rajasthan approved the Rajasthan Power Sector Reforms Bill (Reform Bill) on September 25, 1999. The reform bill received the Presidential Assent on December 28,1999 and became effective from June 1, 2000. As the first initiative in implementing the reforms program, GoR established Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission (RERC) in January 2000. The vertically integrated monopoly power utility RSEB was unbundled into new entities on 19th July 2000, based on functional specialization, namely…
Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pali, Sirohi, Churu, Hanumangarh, Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jalore & Barmer Districts.
JdVVN Jr Accountant Syllabus
Part – A : 60% weightage
- (i) Corporate Accounting
- (ii) Income Tax
- (iii) Cost Accounting
- (iv) Theory and Practice of Auditing
- (v) Management Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Cost and Management Audit, Computer Application in Accounting, Taxation Law and Practice, Advanced Financial Accounting.
Note:- The standard and syllabus of the exam for Part-A shall be of Graduation Degree level.
Part – B : 40% weightage
- (i) Reasoning 85 Mental Ability
- (ii) Mathematics
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- (iv) Hindi General
- (v) English General
A brief out-line of scope of each sub-part is given hereunder for general guidelines of candidates, but is not intended to be exhaustive :-
- (i) Reasoning & Mental Ability :- Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
- (ii) Mathematics :- Mathematics (Class-X level).
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science:- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons 8s Places in recent news, Games 8c Sports, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Science, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
- (iv) Hindi General :- Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
- (v) English General :- English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
|Name of Company||Field||Area of Operation|
|Raj. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN)||Generation of Electricity||Entire Rajasthan, Main Power Generating Plants are located at Kota, Suratgarh, Giral (Banner), Ramgarh (Jaisalmer), Banswara, Chhabra, Jhalawar & Dholpur Districts. Besides at Coal Mining site at Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh).|
|Raj. Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)||Transmission of Electricity||Entire Rajasthan|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVN)||Distribution of Electricity||Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Sawai Madhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran & Bundi Districts.|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN)||Distribution of Electricity||Jodhpur, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Banswara, Dungerpur, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand & Nagaur Districts.|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVN)||Distribution of Electricity||Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pali, Sirohi, Churu, Hanumangarh, Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jalore & Barmer Districts.|