JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2019 will be available for download probably, 4 days before the entrance test. The admit card for JCECEB PECE 2019 is issued online for only those students who will submit the application form duly completed in all aspects and before the last date. The JCECEB PECE Admit Card will consist of the personal details of the student and the basic information about the exam like its date, timings and venue. The students must bring the printed copy of the Admit card at the specified exam center. No student will receive their admit card by post or through email/fax, etc. The entrance examination for PECE 2019 shall be of 2 hours and 30 minute, in which students need to solve a total of 150 MCQ questions. Check more details about the JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2019 from the article below.
JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2019
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall conduct the PECE 2019 as per the schedule provided in the table below:
|The Admit Card can be downloaded by||4 days before the exam|
|JCECEB PECE 2019 exam date||Last week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on www.jceceb.nic.in
Steps to Download the JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2019
The admit card for JCECEB PECE 2019 can be downloaded by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Application Number or Password in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Search” button to download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the downloaded admit card to bring the same at the examination center.
Information Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the Admit Card:
- Name of the Student
- Scan Photograph of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center
- Student’s Address
- Application Number
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have tried to answer as many queries as students have about the JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2019. We hope it is helpful to you and if your query is not in this section, kindly ask in the comment section below, so that we can update the same here.
Q. I have lost my Admit Card. Is it required any further and how can I download it again?
A. The JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2019 will be required at the time of counselling. So, it is necessary the students should preserve their admit card even after the examination is conducted. To solve this problem in which student has lost the admit card, it is advised to take at least 2-3 print out of the JCECEB PECE Admit Card, in case if one goes missing or is damaged. Since the window for downloading the Admit Card is open for a specific time period only, students may not be able to download the admit card again afterwards.
Q. I don’t remember my Registration Number. What should I do?
A. If the student does not remember the remember the Registration Number, kindly follow the instructions as below:
- On the login page for downloading the Admit card, click on the Forgot Registration Number link, at the bottom of the login.
- Enter the details like Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and security pin.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Get Application Number” and the Application Number will appear on the screen.
Q. I don’t remember my Password. How can I retrieve it to download my admit card?
A. In case the student does not remember the password, follow ths steps as provided below to retrieve it:
- Click on the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the Login Page
- Choose the option between retrieving the Password using the security question and its answer chosen during Form filling or by Using a verification code which will be sent to the student’s Registered Mobile Number
Q. How will I receive my Admit Card?
A. The admit card for JCECEB PECE 2019 will be available for internet download only, i.e., by online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent individually to the students by post.
Q. My name is misspelled in the admit card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. In case if there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card, students should report the matter to the JCECEB authorities.