BCECE ITICAT Admit Card 2019 – The Admit Card of Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2019, which is conducted by the BCECEB, will be available at official website i.e. www.bceceboard.com. The students after completing the procedure of registration form and payment of required fees will download the admit card from the official site provided here. The admit card or the Hall Ticket provides the details about the student’s registration no., roll no., date and time, centre details and personal information required during the time of examination. students are hereby asked to take proper care at the time of downloading and printing their admit card and verify the details therein.
ITICAT Admit Card 2019
students can download hall ticket from official website www.bceceboard.com. For the purpose of obtaining admit card of ITICAT 2019, you can go to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board website and locate “Download ITICAT 2019 Online Admit Card” link on right side o the website. Enter registration number and date of birth to download admit card.
If there is any discrepancy in hall ticket then it can be corrected. In the event that your hall ticket has any errors, go to board office and get corrections done by BCECEB. Any requests for editing details in ITICAT Admit Card will not be entertained after the last date.
|Release of ITICAT 2019 Admit Card||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to do corrections in hall ticket by going to the office.||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to get anomalies solution if unable to download hall ticket by going to board.||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Date of exam||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Admit card: admit card will be available at official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
How to download ITICAT Admit Card 2019?
When the admit card will be released on the date aforementioned, students can go to the official website of BCECEB www.bceceboard.com and find the link present there to download the admit card.
- The student has to sign in by putting their Registration Numbers and Date of Birth to get access of their admit card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the admit card.
The Admit Card is an important document that is to be carried by students during the time of examination, failing which the student will not be permitted to enter the hall. Admit card or the hall ticket carries details about the date and time of exam, centre details, roll no and registration nunmber
Errors you may face in downloading admit card
- students have to careful while downloading and printing their admit card to put in the correct details in the correct field.
- After printing their card students need to verify the details printed and check for any mistake therein
- Any error found should be immediately brought into the notice of the board by logging in the official site of the BCECEB. There will be time period to correct the mistakes. Any error found after the time period given will not be taken into consideration. A student maybe asked to leave the exam premises if the credentials printed in the admit card do not tally.
ITICAT 2019 conducted by provide all the necessary information regarding the examination in their official website accessible to anyone. The students need to fill up the application form and after payment of fee amount can keep a printout of the application receipt.
It is to be noted by all the students that admit card is not provided by post hence they have to download it when it is made available.
ITICAT Exam Centre
Exam centre will be available on student’s admit card. students will join the examination at the prescribed examination center only. Permission to change the prescribed examination center in any situation will not be allowed.