GGSIPU will release the IPU CET Admit Card 2019 in the month of April-May 2019. IPU CET Admit Card 2019 will be available through the online mode.
The University will not dispatch it via post or any other medium. It will only be available on the official website of the Indraprastha University. Eligible candidates need to carry two copies of the hall ticket along with them on the day of examination. Keep hall ticket safely even after the declaration of result of IPU CET 2019, until the end of admission process in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Check more details on IPU CET Admit Card 2019 from this page.
IPU CET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (
|CET Code||CET Name||Admit Card Download Starts||Date of CET|
|112||LLM(Regular)||14 April 2019||21 April 2019|
|115||B.Sc – Nursing||14 April 2019||21 April 2019|
|116||MBA (IT)||14 April 2019||21 April 2019|
|118||MA (Criminology)||14 April 2019||21 April 2019|
|113||MA (English)||14 April 2019||21 April 2019|
|120||M.Ed||14 April 2019||
22 April 2019
|123||M.Sc (Bio & Cony.)||14 April 2019||21 April 2019|
|128||LE to B.Tech (Diploma)||15 April 2019||22 April 2019|
|129||LE to B.Tech (B.Sc. Grads.)||15 April 2019||22 April 2019|
|107||MPT||15 April 2019||22 April 2019|
|108||MOT (Neuro)||15 April 2019||22 April 2019|
|109||MPO||15 April 2019||22 April 2019|
|124||BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT||15 April 2019||22 April 2019|
|145||M.Sc (NRM)||21 April 2019||28 April 2019|
|161||M.Phil (English)||21 April 2019||28 April 2019|
|162||M.A (Economics)||21 April 2019||28 April 2019|
|199||M.Phil (Psychiatric SocialWork)||21 April 2019||28 April 2019|
|127||BHMCT||21 April 2019||
27 May 2019
|111||M.Sc (EM)||21 April 2019||29 April 2019|
|126||BJMC||22 April 2019||29 April 2019|
|141||MAHERIT||28 April 2019||05 May 2019|
|106||MA (Mass Communication)||28 April 2019||05 May 2019|
|146||B.Com(Hons.)||28 April 2019||05 May 2019|
|147||M. Tech (Tool Engineering)||29 April 2019||06 May 2019|
|149||M. Tech (Nano Sc. &Technology)||29 April 2019||06 May 2019|
|156||M.Tech (Robotics &Automation)||29 April 2019||06 May 2019|
|157||M.Phil (Clinical Psychology)||29 April 2019||06 May 2019|
|158||B.Sc (Medical Technology -RT)||29 April 2019||
12 May 2019
|119||MSc (Forensic Sc.)||29 April 2019||06 May 2019|
|150||M. Tech (Engg. Physics)||29 April 2019||06 May 2019|
|114||BCA||05 May 2019||12 May 2019|
|140||M.Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF &M/VLSI/ECE-Weekend)||05 May 2019||12 May 2019|
|152||M. Tech (Chemical Engg.)||05 May 2019||12 May 2019|
|122||B.Ed.||05 May 2019||
19 May 2019
|139||M_Tech (IT/CSE/1S/CSE-Weekend)||05 May 2019||12 May 2019|
|105||MCA/MCA(SE)||06 May 2019||13 May 2019|
|131||B.Tech||06 May 2019||13 May 2019|
|121||LLB||12 May 2019||19 May 2019|
|130||B.Tech (Bio Tech)||12th May 2019||19 May 2019|
|163||MCA(LE)||13 May 2019||20 May 2019|
|198||M.Sc. (Nursing)||13 May 2019||20 May 2019|
|159||B.Ed. (Special Education)||13 May 2019||20 May 2019|
|197||BA (Economics Hons.)||13 May 2019||20 May 2019|
|101||MBA||13 May 2019||26 May 2019|
|125||BBA||19 May 2019||26 May 2019|
|PET||Ph.D Entrance Test||19 May 2019||26 & 27 May 2019|
Note: Given above in the table are expected dates to download the admit card, it may change according to the official announcement by the IP University.
Admit card: Admit card will be available at official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 shall contain
The admit card shall contain the following details in it that are as follows:
- Roll number of the candidate
- CET date, time and center
- Name of the examination
- Candidate’s name and address
- Candidate’s signature and thumb impression.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit Card. Candidates are advised to retain the admit card till the admissions. Candidates must bring 2 copies of admit card with them. After downloading the admit card candidates are required to paste one passport size photograph on it in the space provided for that purpose. One admit card will be handovered to the invigilator in the examination hall for verification. Given below is the image of Admit card of IPU CET.
Steps to download the Admit Card of IPU CET 2019
To download the admit card, the candidates will need to enter the login ID and password that was generated at the time of application form. Given below are the instructions to download the admit card for IPU CET 2019.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- In the university home page, click on ‘Admission 2019’ tab.
- Now, click on Apply Online’ and then ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Login’ button and then select your ‘Course Application’ tab.
- Now, click on ‘View Application Download Admit Card’.
- Select ‘Admit Card’ tab on a new page.
- Click on ‘Please click here to download admit card’ button.
- The admit card will be opened in pdf format.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe till the admission process.
- Online admit cards can be downloaded by logging into the candidate’s respective accounts.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can contact the Examinations Division Receptions Counter at Dwarka campus of the university along with all the relevant documents before three days of the examination.
- If the printed photo on the admit card is not clear then candidate have to carry the one photo Id proof as a proof of their identity.
- Must check your exam centre location mentioned on the admit card and know it well in advance.
If you have any queries regarding IPU CET Admit Card, please ask in comments below.