GUJCET Admit Card 2019, GUJCET Hall Ticket (download from here)
GUJCET Admit Card 2019 will be issued by ACPC / GSEB. Admit card of GUJCET 2019 will be generated for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test. GSEB has announced the notification for GUJCET Admit Card 2019. You can download GUJCET 2019 Hall Ticket by entering the Reg No/ DOB/ Password through the official website gujcet.gseb.org. Students who will submit their application form and fees before the last date can obtain the GUJCET Admit Card 2019 as per schedule, in the mode notified by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. This document should be carried to the exam hall.
GUJCET Admit Card 2019
Afer Over the Application Process, the exam conducting body will be issued the admit cards based on information submitted by each candidate in his / her form. In addition, examination center assigned to the applicant is also reflected in the hall ticket.
A timeline according to which GUJCET admit card 2019 will be issued an exam will be conducted is given below.
|Download admit card||To be Announced|
|GUJCET 2019 exam||23 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The admit card of GUJCET 2019 will be available here www.gseb.org
Official website: www.gseb.org.
How to download GUJCET Admit Card 2019?
Students are now quite familiar the process of downloading admits cards online. Also, the ease of access is better when hall tickets will be issued online compared to offline sending and receiving of documents by post. Taking this into consideration, GUJCET admit card will be issued online this year at the website www.gseb.org.
- To download the admit card, you have to log on the site. There are given some of the simple and straightforward steps following which the admit card can be attained.
- Once you have reached the website, you will need to move the cursor over Download GUJCET 2019 admit card option available at the web page.
- Opening the link, the aspirants will have to key in the GUJCET 2019 application number and password on the login page. The student’s name can be entered in case you are not able to remember the Application ID.
- After providing the details, the GUJCET 2019 admit card will be appeared on before you. It is worth considering for you load the admit card after going through the details given by you in their GUJCET 2019 admit card.
- It is prudent to keep the keep of GUJCET 2019 admit card and save it to be used later.
After downloading admit card of GUJCET 2019
If you have downloaded the admit card, most of your worries before the exam, from a technical viewpoint, are over. You need to concentrate on exam preparation now and work hard to ace the GUJCET 2019 exam. A few more things that should be kept in mind are:
- GUJCET Admit Card 2019 will be issued online. Ensure that you have printed the hall ticket on a blank sheet of paper where nothing else is written or drawn.
- Check if there are any discrepancies in the GUJCET Admit Card 2019. This is a very important document and will be required to appear in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test as well as for later stages of admission. It should be error free.
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is the exam conducting body that will issue the GUJCET 2019 admit card/hall ticket. Only the officially issued admit card will be considered valid.
- Students who have submitted the application form of Gujarat CET can get the admit card online at the official website gseb.org and appear for the examination on the scheduled date and time at the assigned test center.
Procedure after getting the GUJCET Admit Card
- Verify the details of admission card. If there is any error, contact the GUJCET Cell immediately for the same and get clarification correction.
- Under any circumstances, entry will not be given to a candidate at the examination center or examination hall without admission card.
- Candidate by himself cannot make any change in respect of any detail/information in the Admission Card.
- Students are advised to keep their Admission Card in good condition till the admission procedure are not completed.
Details given in Admission Cards such as name of the candidate, photograph, subjects for GUJCET, medium, subjects were chosen, signature in application form and examination center and details in respect of examination will be given.
For getting admission in the examination hall, the original Admission Card issued by the Board shall have to be shown to the Supervisor of the respective examination hall. Without Admission Card, no entry will be given in the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without Admission Card (GUJCET Admit Card ).