Get here CMAT Admit Card 2019 now that it is available. AICTE has released the admit card of CMAT 2019 more than a week before the exam. Login to www.aicte-cmat.in with email address and password. Know here all the documents and items you can and must take on the day of CMAT exam. All the details of CMAT Admit Card 2019 are here along with instructions and guidelines you need to know for the exam.
CMAT Admit Card 2019
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) releases admit card of CMAT 2019 in online mode. Admit card / hall ticket is not sent by post. Note the important dates related to admit card issuance here:
|Availability of admit card||11 Jan 2019|
|Conduct of exam||20 Jan 2019|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Link to download admit card is now available. Click on the link below.
Download here: You can now download CMAT Admit Card 2019 here.
Which college are you targeting through CMAT?
Since you are appearing in CMAT, let us know which college you are targeting to get admission in, through CMAT 2019. Share your goals in comments below!.
Documents required for CMAT 2019 along with admit card
You must bring the following documents on the day of exam:
- CMAT Admit Card 2019
- One original and valid photo identification: they can be driver’s license, passport, PAN card, voter ID, UID card, notarized affidavit in English with photo, signature, date of birth, residential address.
- If your name has been changed due to marriage or such things, then you will also have to show documents such as marriage certificate, divorce decree, legal name change document.
- If you are an SC/ST student then you should also bring valid caste certificate in original or a photocopy duly attested.
- Those students who are physically disabled will also bring valid disability certificate in original or photocopy duly attested.
You will get scratch paper for rough work. You can do rough work only on the paper that is provided by the centre. When the exam is over, you will also have to return this paper.
Information on the CMAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card of CMAT 2019 contains the following information:
- CMAT roll number
- Online examination pin number
- Your name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- PWD status
- Examination name: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2019)
- Date of exam: 20 Jan 2019
- Examination time
- Reporting time
- Center name
- Center address
- Center state
- PIN code
Instructions in CMAT Admit Card 2019
As per the admit card of CMAT 2019, you must keep in mind the following instructions.
How to download AICTE CMAT Admit Card 2019?
Follow these steps to download the CMAT Admit Card 2019 successfully:
- Firstly, the students will have to click on the direct link on this page.
- The login will be as shown below:
- Now enter email address and password. Then click on Sign In button.
- On submitting the details, Below this message, you will see a link/button Download Admit Card which you can click.
- Download and print the admit card of CMAT.
How to Correct Error on CMAT Admit Card 2019?
The information on the admit card will appear according to the data filled in application form. If the student finds any incorrect information on the admit card then they are advised to contact to respective authority or send email to AICTE. The Call Centre / Helpdesk to contact : +91-8429996897, 9453827201 & 9453827203.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
CMAT 2019 is a 03-hour duration computer based online test which is held in a single session to evaluate the student’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. The detailed pattern is as below:
- Duration of the Exam: 03 hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based online test
- Number of Questions: 25 each
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Marks: 100 each
|Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Marking Scheme for CMAT 2019
- AICTE will give 04 marks for each correct answer
- Also, there will be a negative marking of 01 marks for each incorrect answer.