CG PPT Admit Card 2019 has been released in the month of May 2019. The CG PPT (
The CG PPT Admit Card 2019 has been available for download on May 2019. The admit card has been provided through online mode. The CG PPT exam will be organized through pen and paper based mode on May 2019. Students have to carry the CG PPT admit card and photo identity proof at the examination centre. Students will be required to bring any one of the following identity proofs like Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card or any other government approved ID. Without the CG PPT 2019 admit card, Students will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
CG PPT Admit Card 2019
Admit card is a important document for appearing in exam. It has necessary details like exam center, name of the candidate, date of exam and center code. Students can download admit card according to the schedule given in the table below.
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card Schedule
|Issuance of Admit Card||03 May 2019|
|CG PPT 2019 exam date||10 May 2019
(10:00 a.m to 1:15 p.m)
Admit Card: Admit card for CG PPT 2019 will be available on official website i.e cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
The admit card for CG PPT 2019 will be available in online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent to candidate through post/ courier. The CG PPT is a state level polytechnic entrance examination regulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CG PPT exam is conducted for those aspirants seeking admissions in various polytechnic courses offered by various institutions of Chhattisgarh state.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the CG PPT Admit Card 2019:
- Applicant Name.
- Guardian Name.
- Candidates Contact & Address details.
- Roll Number.
- Exam Centre.
- Exam Time.
- Exam Date.
- Exam related instructions.
How to Download Admit Card
Students can download admit card by simply following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of CG PPT 2019 or click on the link provide in this page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Fill the registration ID and submit it.
- The admit card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download and print the admit card.
- Candidates are suggested to keep some extra printouts for further use.
Instructions for Students
Some important instructions should be followed by the Students are as follows:
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy contact to the CG Vyapam officials.
- Candidates have to bring valid admit card, two black or blue ball point pen, two passport size photographs and a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates must bring the original ID proof at the exam centre.
- In case candidates have forgotten their Registration ID, they can go through the “Search Registration Number” option.
- Candidates have to submit details like exam type, name, relative name, date of birth & examination.