CBSE 10th Result 2020, CBSE 10th Class Result 2020 has been declared on 6th May 2020. It is available only through online mode. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was formed on 3rd November 1962. This board is the central governing board of the country. The main headquarter is located in New Delhi. This board is responsible to organize class 10th & 12thexamination all over the country. In this article, we are providing detailed information about CBSE 10th class Result.
Date of Declaration of CBSE 10th Result 2020
The board has announced CBSE 10th exam result 2020 through online mode on the official website. The result has been declared.
The examination was held in the month of February/March 2020. All region results will be categorized by school/name/region wise. Candidates can check their results by entering their “Roll Number”, “Date of Birth” and “School Number”.
Candidates should take a print copy of it for further references. The official CBSE class 10 result 2020 card will be provided by the school.
CBSE 10th Result Analysis, Pass Percentage
Candidates should check this table to know about last years results analysis
|Year||Candidates Appeared||Girls Passing %||Boys Passing %||Overall Passing %|
A total of 14,99,122 Candidates appeared the CBSE 10th examination in the year 2016.The passing percentage of girls is more than boys and has been consistently increasing year by year.
Procedure to Check CBSE 10th Result 2020
- Step 1 – Visit to Official Website http://cbse.nic.in/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official website you may find latest news or notification box…
- Step 3 – In Latest News or Notification box you ca find CBSE 10th Result 2020 link
- Step 4 – Now Please Click on 10th Result 2020 link…
- Step 5 – After Click on above link you may reach at official Result page, now please enter your roll number and date of birth and click on submit button
- Step 6 – Your result is appeared on your mobile or computer screen, please take print out of your result card or save in PDF File in your local computer or mobile for Future Reference.