BHU UET Admit Card 2019: Banaras Hindu University will issue the BHU UET Admit Card 2019. All those students who wish to appear for the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) must click the link which would be activated by BHU around 1 week before the exam. Tentative dates by which the admit card can be expected to be uploaded is 01st week of April 2019. students would be able to download their hall ticket by providing Email id or Registration id. The BHU UET Admit Card 2019 link would be accessible from the official website at www.bhuonline.in.
BHU UET Admit Card 2019
students will also receive an E-mail/ SMS alert on the email id and mobile number registered by the student regarding the availability of BHU UET Admit Card 2019. So you are strongly advised to provide correct email address/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form. If a student is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi.
|Admit card issue date||01st week of April 2019|
|Entrance Exam tentative dates||15, 29 Apr and 13, 20, 22, 23, 25 and 27 May 2019|
The student should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the details printed for them on the admit card. If any discrepancy is found by the student in the hall ticket, then you should immediately inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.bhuonline.in.
General Information regarding Admit Card
students after downloading the admit card will also be required to attest their recent passport size photograph. It is advisable that you paste an identical photograph as affixed in the online application form. Use the browse tab and navigate the file where you want to save it. Now hit ctrl+p to take a print of the document or simply press the print symbol. Take multiple copies of the admit card in case, one gets lost or is misplaced. Take a print, paste your photograph in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card and self-attest it.
Steps to download the BHU UET Admit Card
- Visit the official website or click the link inserted here at the time of BHU UET Admit Card issue
- Enter your Registration id or Email id
- Hit the tab “Search”
- Your admit card will be displayed on the computer screen
Important instructions for students
- No student shall be allowed to appear in the Test without this valid BHU UET Admit Card 2019.
- students should note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card. the admission ticket would only be downloadable from official website and printed from the student‟s e-mail account by giving the unique Registration id allotted at the time of online form submission.
- Take special note of Venue details given on the Admit Card.
- Keep with yourself a xerox of BHU UET Admit Card in safe custody after the Test as well for presenting it before the Admission Committee, if called for counseling.
How to mark answers in test
Use only INK/Ball Point pen to write Roll number and Serial Number of Answer Sheet at the appropriate places on the cover page of the Question Booklet. And also circle the response correctly.
There shall be negative marking in entrance tests for all Courses of study in UET. Three marks shall be awarded for each correct answer while one mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer. Unattempted question will be awarded zero mark.
How to Download BHU UET Admit Card 2019
Go to bhuonline.in and look for BHU UET Admit Card 2019. Click On UET Admit Card link.
Admit Card will be generated on your screen, check your details on admit card and take a printout of it. A passport size photograph same as used for online submission be affixed in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation. The tests shall be held as per scheduled dates. Schedule of Undergraduate Entrance Tests (UET) for each course is given in the Information Bulletin and Venue details will be given on the BHU UET Admit Card 2019. No student shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid BHU Admit Card 2019.
Important Instructions to students appearing in UET
- In additional to his/ her valid Admit Card for the concerned Entrance Test release by the University, it will be essential for a candidaye to have Aadhar Card for the entry into the examinations Hall. If any student have not release his / her Aadhar Card must carry one of the following ID proofs for entry into the examination hall:
(a) Passport Number
(b) Rational Card Number
(c) Bank Account Number
(d) Valid Governmement ID Number
- No student will be allowed entry to the Test Hall after 30 minutes of the start of the entrance test.
- No student shall be allowed to leave the Test hall till the end of the test.