BHU PET Admit Card 2020 will be release by the Banaras Hindu University a week prior to the examination date. students can download the BHU PET Admit Card 2020 from the BHU Entrance Exam Portal bhuonline.in. Admit Card of BHU PET 2020 is the hall ticket for Post Graduate Entrance Test indicating identification details of the test taker and it must be carried by each student on the day of the exam. To download BHU PET Admit Card student will require the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of PET Application Form.
BHU PET Admit Card 2020
students can download the Admit Card from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) around one week prior to the date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. The important dates related to the availability of admit card is given in the table below:
|Availability of admit card||01st week of May 2020|
|Examination||13 to 27 May 2020|
Admit Card: students will be able to download their BHU PET 2020 Admit Card online at, bhuonline.in
Steps to Download BHU PET Admit Card 2020
- E-mail/SMS alert regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent to the email id/mobile phone number registered by the student. Therefore, the students are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- Visit the official website bhuonline.in or students can also click on the direct link that will be provided on this page, once it is available on the official website.
- Search for the ADMIT CARD FOR UET & PET Block
- Click On PET Admit Card link.
- Enter Registration Number and Click Search
- Look for your admit card and download it.
Note: If a student is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
Important Instructions for BHU PET Admit Card 2020
Here are few pointers that the students should keep in mind:
- No student will be allowed enter examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of exam.
- students are required to occupy the seat allotted to them.
- No student shall be allowed to leave the Test Hall until the end of the Test.
- All electronic devices and carrying of licensed weapons, firearms, tools which can be used as a lethal weapon are not allowed in the examination hall.
- No student shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card.
- students to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card. student should download their admit cards.
- The student is required to retain the Admit Card in safe custody after the Test for presenting it before the Admission Committee if called for counselling.