AVVNL Jr Accountant Recruitment 2019 for 812 Posts (22-05-2019). AVVNL Recruitment 2019, 812 Vacancies Apply Online Started. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd release Junior accountant notification for 812 posts. check out AVVNL Junior accountant recruitment notification for various non technical posts. Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled on 19.7.2000 into five Power Companies, wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These Power Companies are engaged in the fields of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State
The Ajmer Discom has been created with the principal object of engaging in the business of distribution and supply of electricity in 11 districts of Rajasthan, namely Ajmer, Bhilwara, Nagaur, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Udaipur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Rajsamand, Doongarpur and Pratapgarh. The area of operation of Ajmer Discom is 87256 sq. km. And the population in this area is 198 lacs as per 2001 census. The power supply in the Ajmer Discom is managed by 12 distribution circles i.e. Ajmer City, Ajmer District, Bhilwara, Nagaur, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Udaipur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Rajsamand, Dungarpur and Pratapgarh.
Details of Vacancies
Candidates on appointment, will be initially engaged as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during the period of Probation Training, they will be paid Fixed Remuneration per month. On successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed at
|Name of Post||Level||Min. in the Pay Matrix as Basic Pay||Fixed Remuneration during PT period|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||L-ll||Rs. 37,800/-pm||Rs.26,500/- pm|
|Junior Legal Officer||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|Junior Accountant||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|Stenographer||L-10||Rs. 33,800/-; pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|L-5||Rs. 20,800/- pm||Rs. 14,600/- pm|
- Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce or Business Administration from a recognized University established by law in India; or
- Must have passed Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata or the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC/ intermediate) examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi; or
- MBA (Finance) from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent [It includes 2 years’ P.G. Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA (Finance)]; or
- M.Com. of minimum two (2) years from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent. and
- The candidate must be possessing “0” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; or
- Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi; or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme; or
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a University established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; or
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the country, Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects; or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government; or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year/semester examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts, but he/she shall have to submit proof of having acquired the requisite educational qualification including Computer qualification (if prescribed) at the time fixed for documents verification after written competitive exam. The date of declaration of result/issuance of Marks-sheet of educational qualification shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification.
Procedure of submitting Online Application and depositing Application Fee (Non- refundable)
1. All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites from 22nd May, 2019 to 11th June, 2019 and application through no other mode will be accepted:
Before applying online, every candidate should ensure that
(i) not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(ii) the scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination
(iii) scanned self photograph and signature, both adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for scanning and uploading the photograph & signature; and
(iv) He has a valid personal email ID and mobile number. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number throughout this recruitment process. RVUN/ Nigams will send intimation to download call letters for the Examination, etc. through the iregistered e-mail ID. Nigams
will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mail/ SMS sent to candidates
Submitting Online Application form
- (i) Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites arid click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- (ii) To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- (iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- (iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- (v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any . change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (vi) Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- (vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed hereunder.
- (viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- (ix) Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- (x) Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph & signature uploaded and all other details filled are correct.
- (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee’.
- (xii) Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
|S.No.||Category||Application fee (Rs.)|
|(a)||UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||Rs.850|
|(b)||UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD(PH)||Rs.550|
ii) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
(iii) Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 22nd May, 2019 to 11th June, 2019
(iv) Those UR(GEN) category candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs.2.50 lakh and are depositing Rs.550/- as application fee on this ground, will have to produce documents in support of their annual family income at the time of documents verification
(v) Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC/MBC category. Such candidates are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of Rs. 850/-.
(vi) SC/ST/BC/MBC category candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan, shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(GEN) category by depositing fee of Rs. 850/-.
(vii) Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 43 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 01.01.2019.
- . The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by
- 5 years in the case of male candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Classes(BC) and More Backward Classes (MBC);
- (ii) 5 years in the case of woman candidate of General category;
- (iii) 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC;
- (iv) 10 years, 13 years and 15 years for the Persons With Disabilities belonging to Unreserved (General) category, BC/MBC category and SC/ST category, respectively.