AILET Admit Card 2019 – Download from nludelhi.ac.in (Direct Link) All India Law Entrance Test Admit card is going to released on April 14, 2019. All those Students who are in seek for the admission in National Law University Delhi for the course for the B.A.L.L.B(Hons.) AILET Admit Card 2019 – NLU Delhi will release AILET 2019 Admit Card on April 14, 2019. Know all about the admit card of AILET 2019 including how to download AILET admit card.
AILET Admit Card 2019
AILET admit card 2019 will be released on 14th April 2019. Get updates for releasing date & mode, for the exam day instructions, required documents & how to download
|AILET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Apr 2019|
|Date of AILET Entrance Test||06 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||24 May 2019|
Admit Card: To download your AILET Admit Card 2019 visit its official website: nludelhi.ac.in
Proedure to Downlaod AILET Admit Card 2019
AILET Admit Card 2019 will available online as per the official declaration. Therefore, to obtain your admit card you are required to follow certain steps which are given as follows. Candidates can get their admit card by filling their course applied for, name of the candidates & date of birth. Candidates, those belong to PwD (Persons with Disabilities) category should bring the disability certificate issued by the competent authority at the exam center on the exam day. In case, candidates face is not visible clearly on admit card, the university have a right to decline the candidate from taking the test.
- Visit the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on the “click here” link.
- The admit card page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the notice given on admit card page.
- Then, click on the “Click here for Admit Card” button.
- Candidates have two options to download the admit card.
- If candidate go for the first option, then he/she has to enter their name and date of birth to download the admit card.
- If opting second option, then enter your application number and DOB.
- After filling the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Download the admit card and take multiple printouts of the same for further references.
What are the Details on AILET Admit Card 2019
In this context you will come across all the details mentioned on your AILET admit card for the academic year 2019. Check it out here.
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrolment Number
- Examination Venue Details
- Dates of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Your Photograph
- Parent’s Name
- Important Instructions
Some of The Important points for AILET 2019 Examination
In this section we are going to tell you the do’s and dont’s which must be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- On the day of Examination don’t forget to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
- Your admit card is the identity provided by the university to appear for the examination
- The details mentioned on your admit card will verified by the invigilator present in the examination hall.
- It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of your admit card. Without it you are not allowed to appear for the examination.
- During exam the Students are not allowed to borrow the things with anyone.
- Do not carry any kind of paper, bag or book to the examination hall. Electronic items such as calculator, mobile phones etc are not allowed to carry to your specified centre.
About AILET 2019 Examination
National law University of Delhi has certain examination pattern for B.A.L.L.B course. As discussed above B.A.L.L.B is the five year integrated programme. For attaining admission you are required to appear for All India Law Entrance Test. The entrance test is of the duration 1 hour and 30 minutes. The question paper of the test is designed in such a way that it contains the questions of total 150 marks. At the same time there is a provision of negative marking also means that 0.25 marks will deduct against any wrong answer.
How to Prepare for AILET 2019
AILET is the entrance test for getting into the admission in the B.A.L.L.B course of the National Law University of Delhi. So, to attain admission you are required to clear the examination. So, here we are going to discuss with you some of the tips in order to prepare well for the examination.
- Before start preparing make the list of all the topics covered for the examination.
- Work on the weaker section and start practising more and more questions.
- Build your time table as per your convenience and build your own strategy.
- Analyse the cut off for the examination and prepare in accordance to that.
- Practice previous year question paper and other model papers.
- You can also refer some of the books which consists of the similar topics from your syllabus.
- Do not panic while giving the examination and do well. All the Best.