AGRICET Admit Card 2019 numbers along with the list of eligible students will be made available on the official website. The AGRICET 2019 hall ticket will be made available both offline and online that means students will receive the admit card through post and the admit card will also be made available on the official website the link to which will also be provided below.
AGRICET exam is conducted annually. AGRICET exam is conducted for students who want to get admissions in Bachelors degree courses of Agriculture and Seed Technology of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
AGRICET Admit Card 2019
The important events and tentative dates regarding the AGRICET 2019 are listed in the table below. These tentative dates will help the students keep a track of all the happenings in the AGRICET 2019 exam thus the student will not miss even a single important event:
|Commencement of application forms||June 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||June 2019|
|Last date of late application form with late fees||June 2019|
|Issue of hall tickets||July 2019|
|Exam Date||July 2019|
Download here – Link to download hall ticket will be available at angrau.ac.in.
The AGRICET Admit Card 2019 is an important document. students who fail to present the admit card on the day of examination will not be allowed to appear in the examination. students should make sure that the admit card is in good condition. students are highly advised not to tamper with admit card. Such activity might result in the complete disqualification of the student from the exam.
AGRICET Admit Card 2019: Points to Remember
Here are all the details that the students should keep in mind regarding the AGRICET hall ticket:
- The hall ticket will be made available both online and offline mode.
- students should submit their correct postal address as the hall ticket would be sent to the address mentioned in the form.
- It is mandatory for the students to carry the hall ticket on the day of exam.
- students are advised to mention genuine details in the hall ticket
- students are advised not to tamper with the details on the admit card.
- students need to submit two self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps along with their applications form to receive the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket number is an important detail and student should save it.
- students are advised to carry a valid photo id proof with them along with the admit card.
- students should affix latest photographs on the admit card.
AGRICET Admit Card 2019: Details on the admit card
The list below comprises of all the details that will be printed on the AGRICET 2019 Hall ticket. students are highly advised to re-check all the details mentioned on the admit card. As any false information on the admit card will result in the cancellation of admission of the student:
- Name of the student
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Signature of the student
- Complete postal address
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Examination time
- A latest photograph
AGRICET Admit Card 2019: FAQ’s
We have answered a few of your frequently asked questions below:
Q: Will the AGRICET Admit Card be sent through post ?
Yes. If process of hall ticket release is same as last time then students will receive their admit cards for AGRICET via post as well as they can download it from the university’s official website.
Q: Is hall ticket and Admit Card for AGRICET different ?
No, the call letter / admit card / hall ticket are one and the same thing.
Q: Where do I report for any discrepancies in my admit card ?
students should immediately contact the official conducting body AGRICET 2019 and report it to them.
Insofar, official details of AGRICET Admit Card 2019 have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of AGRICET 2019 are announced, they will be updated here.